What is The Paris Pass
The Paris Pass is the ultimate sightseeing package which provides access into over 60 world-class museums, art galleries and monuments in Paris. Made up of the Paris Museum Pass, Paris Attractions Pass and Paris Visite Travelcard, you can buy it for 2, 3, 4 or 6 days to best suit your trip.
SAVE TIME, SAVE MONEY, SAVE STRESS
What is the Paris Pass and What Do You Get?
- FREE ENTRY to top Paris museums and monuments like the Louvre, Musee d’Orsay and more with the Paris Museum Pass
- FREE ENTRY to the best Paris attractions including a River Cruise and tour of the Opera Garnier with a Paris Attractions Pass
- FREE Paris Bus Tour to see the sights on a 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus Tour Ticket
- FREE Unlimited travel in central Paris on the metro, RER and buses with the Paris Visite Travelcard
- FAST TRACK ENTRY at top Paris attractions and museums like the Louvre and Centre Pompidou
- FREE 120+ page Paris Guidebook full of useful information, tips and itinerary suggestions for your trip to Paris
- Extra Special Offers at shops and restaurants in central Paris to save even more money
It’s your all-in-one comprehensive sightseeing package and will save you time, money and stress, providing you everything you need to discover Paris from free entry, to fast track entry and useful information along the way!
The Paris Pass Saves You Time & Money
You’ll make savings with the Paris Pass from the start, as many top attractions are over €20 to enter alone! Our all-inclusive pre-paid pass means you have over 60 top attractions and museums in Paris to visit for free! Here are some of the top attractions and tours in Paris and their normal ticket price without the Paris Pass:
|Paris Pass Attractions||Normal Adult Entry Price|
|1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus Tour||€33.00|
|Ô Château Wine Tasting||€30.00|
|Paris Opera House||€15.50|
|Grevin Wax Museum||€23.50|
|Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise||€15.00|
|Palace of Versailles||€18.00|
Visiting these 7 popular attractions would cost you €147 – and that’s not even including travel to and from which would add on €20 over 2 days. So together, without the Paris Pass it would cost you €167. With a 2 day Paris Pass, it’s all included, and you would save at least €30!
I am an affiliate member of The Paris Pass and will earn a small commission if you were to purchase a Pass, however this does not increase the cost to you in any way, so if you enjoy my blog it is your way of helping me keep motivated to share our experiences.