We’ve all been to the bank to make an international money transfer and walked away feeling we had just been robbed in broad daylight in front of a large group of other people, some of who will also be preparing to get robbed as well. If you haven’t clicked, I am talking about the extortionate fees they charge to make the transfer.
Well, relief is finally at hand thanks to the team at Transferwise who are breaking down the barriers when it comes to transferring money internationally. Thanks to their clever and simple online transfer system you can save up to 90% on your next international transfer.
All you have to do is;
- Set up your account.
- Provide details of the recipient (account name and IBANZ number)
- Provide details of the sum you want to transfer.
- Provide details of your own bank account.
- Transfer the money to Transferwise‘s account in your home country via Debit Card, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
- Transferwise take care of the rest.
- Once you have made your first transfer, spread the word amongst your family and friends and for every 3 referrals who transfer up to £500 you will receive £100. (Check site for latest details as it varies from time to time and terms and conditions apply)